Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What if Star Dates were more like J-Dates


"Hi can I talk to Rachel?"
"This is she. Can I ask who is calling?"
"Jim Kirk. You don't know me but your mother gave my mother your number and suggested I call."
"Really. I wish she wouldn't do that."
"Oh don't worry. I am not a freak. Just a regular guy. I wonder if you would like to get together for coffee or something sometime."
"I don't know. Maybe. What do you do?"
"I am a Starship Captain."
"Really? That's great. Maybe we can get together. I know lets get together for a movie or something. How does that sound?'
"Great. I know. They have this revival of an old movie. I think it's called the "Black Swan." It was all the range in the early 21st century. Why don't we check that out."
"Sounds great."
"Oh by the way we are going Dutch treat right?"
Click.

4 comments:

Opus One Media said...

I knew George Takei pretty well .... perhaps I can get him to give you an introduction...

The Dude said...

No wonder you are incontinent.

blake said...

Black Swan?

ricpic said...

According to the Game sites I read a first date should be no more than meeting for a cup of coffee, preferably at a joint close to the guy's pad, so that if all goes well she can be steered into closer contact, so to speak.
Just say'n.