Thursday, February 3, 2011

What if Star Dates were more like J-Dates


"Hi I am Jim Kirk. You mom is my dentist and Mrs. Shiavo gave me your number."
"Nice to meet you. My name is Terri."
"So what's the deal."
"Well I am afraid I have a little problem. I am kind of a paraplegic and I can't feel anything below the waist."
"Well that goes for most of the girls I met on this site."
"What?"
"Nevermind. Hey do you have a handicapped plac for your hovercraft."
"As a matter of fact I do."
"Cool. Let's take your car. We can park right in front of the Red Lobster Nebula. And you know we are gonna split the check."
"Well I don't know about that. I thought the man was supposed to pay."
"That's I ok , I can dine and dash and what are you gonna do....errr nevermind sure I will pick up the tab."

1 comment:

Ralph L said...

Shatner was damn good looking when he was young. And very graceful en point.