Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Hollywood Week!


Sorry I have been falling down on the Americna Idol blogging but I have been as tired as a one armed man in a paper hanging contest.

Wait. Is that a Hitler referance?

Anyhoo there were a ton of interesting things happening the past two days. In the first show they had group week which is a good name for it since it seemed like a group therapy session. There are an overabundance of deluded people this year. But putting them in groups seemed to bring out the worst in them. They were almost as loony as Wisconsin state employees. Well maybe not that loony but pretty bad anyway.

The chubby Baby Huey kid who is about ten years old got thrown out of one group by the evil mexican midget guy so they could take in the Randy Travis Pumpkin Head Deep Voice guy. Who showed great survival instincts by crying and saying he should of stood up for the kid but who didn't say shit when it counted. You know sort of like the Democrats who were all against the commies but didn't say shit until the Berlin War fell. So basicly Randy Travis Pumpkin Head Deep Voice guy is John Kerry.

All three of them made it through with our personal favortive wheelchair fiance guy and our new favorite Chocolate Pudding Luther Vandross Big Black Gay Guy who gave an unbelievable performance of "God Bless the Child." Lots of jazz riffs but the guy is really cool and if his emotions don't get the best of him he will go far.

The rocker screamer Tourettes dude didn't get much airtime but they did pimp the pepophiles delight who is a 15 year old who keeps hitting on Steven Tyler who has herpes that are older than she is. Also the scraggly bearded screamer dude did a star turn with a cello as he gave a Ray Charles style performance of Georgia.

So there seems to be a lot of talent this year.

And the judges are surprisingly bearable. I didn't think I would like Steven Tyler all that much but he grows on you. He is a cool dude. And J-Lo is sweet which was always an out bet but it is true. And Randy is Randy only more Randy if that is possible. Well maybe Steven Tyler is more randy...I don't know whatever.

Anyway it is a lot more to talk about than douchenozzle public employees. Just sayn'

5 comments:

chickelit said...

Wait. Is that a Hitler referance?

No, but I did hear that Hitler had only one tea bag.

blake said...

That's a widely believed fact about the H-Man, CL.

Reading TY always makes me wish I watched that show.

chickelit said...

Thanks for commenting blake. I was afraid I had Godwin'd the thread.

chickelit said...

Reading TY always makes me wish I watched that show.

I've never watched AI. What have I missed?

Penny said...

"I've never watched AI. What have I missed?"

Jeopardy?