Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Back and forth we go

We have been running back and forth to the factory in Sunset Park. I am taking all of the fabric away from the Chinks and sending it to the Mexicans. I can't deal with the higher prices here. I can get everything made at half the price in California and they are starving for work.

This is the dress we made out of that fabric. I made about 100 of them and they are almost sold out. I am going to remake it in California. At half the cost. You can't beat that.

3 comments:

blake said...

Such a great sense of style.

Too bad TLC (or whoever it was) messed up your show.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Beautiful dress. Love the vibrant colors and the cut.

Trooper York said...

It is a faux wrap dress. All the benefits of a wrap without having to fuss to tie it.