Sunday, May 11, 2014

Everybody say Motherf......



So I went back to the cardiologist this Friday for a pretty important checkup. My insurance would finally pay for an echo cardiogram. So I had a bunch of tests. Electro cardiogram. Echo cardiogram. Every fucking gram except a Candygram. They all turned out pretty good. My percentage went up to 40% which is up ten points from last time. Normal is about 50-55 so I still have a ways to go.
Now we like the Doctor because he is a great doctor but also a regular knucklehead and we have a good laugh all the time. The wife insisted on taking a photo as she always does. But the Doctor was so serious and professional. So we had to get him to laugh. Now he loves to curse almost as much as me. He knows that we are cool with it and it is hilarious to hear him curse in his thick Italian accent. So after he took this serious photo we had to get a good one with a smile. So when Lisa got ready to shoot the next one I said "Everybody say Motherfucker!"
 
We got the shot.


13 comments:

windbag said...

Your doctor is Chris Noth from Law and Order?

Trooper York said...

No. The one from "The Good Wife."

rcocean said...

Kinda looks like Joe Pesci in some ways. Some what do you have to do get to normal? Just keep living?

Trooper York said...

I just have to eat right and exercise and not drink.

You know. Be boring as shit.

ndspinelli said...

You are trending well.

Trooper York said...

I know.

That is what Nate Silver is saying.

windbag said...

Haven't seen "The Good Wife." I typically don't care for anything the homely Julianna Margulies is in.

Trooper York said...

That's one of my wife's shows. We have a trade off as to what we watch. It is like filling a jury. Sometimes I have to agree to watch something so I can get to watch something.

I traded "The Good Wife" "Army Wives" and "Scandal" for "Justified" and "Louie."

Trooper York said...

Of course now that "Army Wives" is cancelled I will have to watch some other shit.

Trooper York said...

I am also going to have to trade about six shows if I want to see
"Penny Dreadful."

That looks really good.

blake said...

Your percentage of WHAT went up to 40%?

Trooper York said...

My cardiac inflection. Or infraction. I think that is what he said.

rcocean said...

Exercising and eating right shouldn't be too hard - but no drinking? That's tough.