Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend, The Next Generation

New York Post July 8, 2008
Sexy singing siren Madonna stole A-Rod's heart, fueling the obsessive infatuation that helped doom his marriage, a lawyer for his wife said yesterday upon filing divorce papers.
The married Madonna - famous for a long list of lovers in her wild, younger years - captivated the Yankee star to the point that their "relationship" was "the last straw" for his long-suffering wife, Cynthia, said C-Rod's lawyer, Earle Lilly.
Cynthia Rodriguez filed for divorce on the grounds that "the marriage of the parties is irretrievably broken because of the husband's extramarital affairs and other marital misconduct," the lawsuit states.
That "misconduct" presumably includes Alex Rodriguez's relationship with Madge, which his wife says involves the Jewish mystic philosophy kabbalism - and the pop star playing the role of teacher to A-Rod, her doe-eyed, "brainwashed" student.
Lilly told People.com that that oddball match up between the singer and slugger "is an affair of the heart."
He insisted his side isn't claiming that Madonna and A-Rod have had a sexual fling.
"The correct analysis is a 'relationship,' " Lilly said. "Some people categorize an affair as something as sexual infidelity. We're not claiming that."

Equinox Gym Upper West Side of Manhattan. (A-Rod is working out pumping iron when he hears a woman on the treadmill next to him singing along to the music. It's Borderline. It's Madge.}

A-Rod: Hey nice to meet you. I'm Alex Rodriquez. Are you who I think you are?
Madonna: Who me? I'm just a nice little old Jewish lady. You can me Madge.
A-Rod: But I thought you are Madonna.
Madonna/Madge: Well I used to be, but I am not any more. I converted. Now I study Kabbala. And I don't pay retail.
A-Rod: Wow that's very interesting. Do you work out here alot?
Madonna/Madge: All the time big boy. But you have to excuse me, I have to go to Zabars and pick up the gefitle fish and matzo ball soup for shabaas dinner. Oy I'm late.
A-Rod: Nice to meet you. (Too Madge's back as he checks out her ass. A-Rod turns to his trainer). Man I got to get me some of that. Then nobody will be talking about Jeter anymore. I will be the man in New York.
Trainer: It's always about Jeter isn't it A-Rod.
A-Rod: Shut up you moron. I don't pay you to think.

3 comments:

I'm Full of Soup said...

"I don't pay you to think moron" LOL Troop.


Madge did not invite him over for some chicken soup? She is saving that tasty treat for the 2nd date huh?

reader_iam said...

Man, A-Rod's daughter isn't even 3 months old yet. In my book, he's a complete asshole.

Trooper York said...

You got it right on the first try. Home run right out of the box. A-Rod will never be a "True Yankee" and his hatred and jealousy of Jeter is unreal. No matter what he tries he will never be as cool as the captain. What a jerk.