Friday, April 8, 2011

Lent sucks man.


To top it all off I had a rotten day today. I went to a client in the city but when I got there nobody was in the office. So I had to wait outside for an hour wondering if somebody would come in.


Now in the old days I would just adjurn to the bar for a burger and a couple of beers. But now I am living on the straight and narrow and can't do that kind of stuff anymore. Plus it's a Friday in Lent and there is no meat.


I could really go for a burger right now.

4 comments:

Ron said...

I grant you a BaconDespensation!

Pope Ron XXXXL

Trooper York said...

Man I made BLT's for dinner last night. With a little melted cheese and mayo. With some wine and a few olives it was a great light dinner.

Smoked up the house though.

Jason (the commenter) said...

You should have stopped by Long John Silver's. No way is that crap going to count against anything on Lent.

Peter V. Bella said...

Pepper and egg sanguich!!!!!!! Gods great meal!!!!!!!!!!!