Thursday, April 14, 2011

The only thing worse than April 14th is April 15th...I mean April 18th...whatever!


Sorry I have not been posting as I have only had time to drop in comments in between running returns. I hope this is my last tax season so I am finishing off what I can so I don't leave the clients who I have worked for the last thirty years in the lurch.

When you drop a client it always ends badly. It is like a rejection, almost like a break up. I am using the "It's not you..it's me" approach but it is not really working out all that well.

I can't wait for it to be over.

5 comments:

chickelit said...

Wasn't last year your last year?
I think I remember you saying that, but maybe I'm misremembering. I'm getting fucking old too. It sucks.

ricpic said...

Hey, we get to pay our taxes on Emancipation Day this year! Of course there'll never be a revolt. Just a collapse. Total.

Trooper York said...

I know. I tried to get out but they pull me back in.

But I definitily will make this the last year I do it.

Peter V. Bella said...

Just tell the clients you have moved on and grown. You are no longer a commitment kind of guy.

Trooper York said...

What I tell them is...imagine I just got hit by a bus and you had to find a new accountant...see I knew I could make you smile.