Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I am being consumed



By the time it takes to run two stores. I just haven't had the time to do much posting because I am in the front store running things while Lisa was in the back running the lingerie store. Formerly I was able to hang back in my office and I had time to blog here and there. But now I am busy from the beginning of the day until the end and we get home I am too beat to be very creative.

For example today we were interviewing models for our big photo shoot on Monday. Lisa had these girls trying on various outfits and we had to decide who we wanted to hire to be on our website and in other advertising that we are working on. Plus I had a bunch of on-line orders because we had a sale.

I miss when I had the time to post all day. But then I would waste a bunch of that time fighting with Lawnboy and Inga.

I leave that to other people these days. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Do business and ignore LB and Inga.