Sunday, October 12, 2014

I am getting tired of reading about how these women are molesting their students

I mean it is all over the news. Of course that is how the media works. Lots of stuff is covered up and not reported. But once one outlet starts reporting it competitive forces make other outlets cover the same stories.

I only hear about the problems that the Catholic Church had with homosexual priests molesting young altar boys. Now we are starting to hear about the vast majority of these cases which are secular teachers molesting children in public schools. I hope I hear all the dipshits who love to attack the Church say the same thing about the unionized teachers who molest the children in their care.

But I won't hold my breath.

5 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I have been tough on the Catholic Church and just as hard on the education industry and unions. Too many jokes about female teachers raping boys. I don't joke about it and nobody should if we want to end this. The Catholic Church is an all boy's club, and the teaching profession is virtually and all girls club[84%]. All organizations need balance. Bad things happen w/o it.

rcocean said...

Is this related to super-hot College Co-eds being "molested"?

We need more of those kind of stories.

rcocean said...

And I've never been able to understand why all those straight Priests went after Altar boys.

rcocean said...

Its good that the Gays weren't involved. Of course, all I know is what I read in the newspapers.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Good point Trooper.