Thursday, May 7, 2015

It's been a rough couple of days


It's been a rough couple of days because Lisa has not been feeling well. It is the after effects of the fall she took on April 7th. On Wednesday night she felt funny and we were worried. So we decided to go to the urgent care where Long Island College used to be because that is where we went when she fell.

When you don't feel well you imagine all kinds of things. Stroke. Aneurysms. The worst. But they confirmed it was most likely the aftereffects of the concussion. So we made an appointment to go to the NYU concussion center for future testing. All is well and we want to make sure it stays that way.

The one thing it did do is let Lisa be pampered. She likes that. She even got a wristband that said "Risk of Fall."
I told her they tagged her. And now they were going to release her into the wild.


6 comments:

Chuck said...

I had that wrist tag too. Tell Lisa we hope she feels better soon!!! Aimee is sick this weekend so I am leaving for my LARP.

rcocean said...

Glad she's doing better. I've never had a concussion but I know they can be scary.

windbag said...

Head injuries are worth every penny to investigate. Hope things work out fine.

Trooper York said...

It seems ok.

She has been yelling at me all morning so that means she is feeling better.

Trooper York said...

Sorry that Aimee is sick too Chuck. We have to get together soon.

Michael Haz said...

I had to wear that same wrist band every weekend throughout what is laughingly referred to as my "college years".