Friday, October 19, 2012

I will be seeing you......



So it was so cold that some of the time we hung out on the second floor in the nice sitting room with the telescope. It has very comfortable couches and a great view.

We were the only guests in the house for the whole week which was great. We didn't even have to get up for breakfast. Lisa has become great friends with the inn keeper so we would just jump in the car and go places. So we could sleep a little later and hit a brunch spot in the Hamptons. Since the season is over we could have gone to any of the fancy places but we preferred to hit the regular joints where the working people go.
Great food at great prices. It was mainly Moms who dropped their kids off at school, construction workers, and fisherman who were waiting for the tides before they went back out.

While we were packing we opened all the windows because the A/C wasn't on and it got a little humid. I even opened the doors to the balcony in both rooms to get more air circulating. I was wandering around naked as I got read for my shower and the wife asked me "What if the people across the water have a telescope like we have here on the balcony." I replied "Hey I am ok as long as they don't have a microscope. Don't sweat it I'm Irish."

She didn't give me an argument.

That is not optimal.

2 comments:

Michael Haz said...

Optimal is in the magnifying glass of the beholder. Just sayin'.

Michael Haz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.