Friday, October 19, 2012

While you were sleeping.......



A lot of stuff happened.

I was enjoying a week out at Seatuck Cove House and so much was happening in the real world.

My Yankees got swept by a superior Detroit Tigers team. Kudo's to Cousin Ron and Darcy and all of you Tiger's fans out there. The drunken drowned ghost of Norm Cash is surely partying up in Heaven for all it's worth. Well done. Stay thirsty my friends.

It seems like the Jug Eared Jesus has imploded. "Not optimal." When I heard that on the radio I couldn't believe it. The polls seem to indicate a blowout of the Mitt Man but I don't want to jinx it or get over conifident.

Titus is up to his old tricks. I just want to thank him for turning his tricks here instead of TOP as he is consistently entertaining no matter how deep we get in the doo doo.

I especially thank youse guys for stopping by while I am lazing around and relaxing. I really appreciate you keeping the conversation going while I am off enjoying myself. Well Done dudes and dudettes.

6 comments:

chickelit said...

Thanks for flushing the blog. There was a slight odor building.

chickelit said...

Now if you or Lisa would just wipe the vaseline off the lens of your iPhone.

You're not exactly Bob Guccione.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Welcome back! Well said!

Michael Haz said...

I'd like to visit Seatuck. It looks beautiful, and I'd bet that it's at its best in autumn, when the leaves are turning and the families with school-age kids have all gone home.

Trooper York said...

The best part about Seatuck is that kids are not allowed.

They only allow older teenagers.

No kids to harsh your mellow.

Trooper York said...

The best part about Seatuck is that kids are not allowed.

They only allow older teenagers.

No kids to harsh your mellow.