Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr. Aaron Rodgers Neighborhood



So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?


Hi neighbors!

What a terrible weekend for us in Mr Aaron Rodgers Neighborhood. Those nasty, nasty horsey guys gave me a big butt hurt. And not in that fun way!

I thought I had it won when we were so far ahead but it was not to be. It is just like our President who thought he had it all won and that meanine morman man got into the debate and insisted that he know stuff and everything. And he is going to close down Sesame Street! That's jut horrible.

But at least Bert and Ernie can stay with Ryan and me. We can have a lot of fun.

I just hope that meanie doesn't get elected. And I hope we win the Super Bowl. I think we both have a good chance of that happening.

11 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Weak

ndspinelli said...

Lame

ndspinelli said...

Stupid

ndspinelli said...

I'm just trying to drive up your numbers

chickelit said...

Voter fraud in Carroll Gardens! link

Trooper York said...

Oh thanks nd.

I thought you were talking about Aaron Rodgers.

chickelit said...

Remember me complaining about all your blurry photos?

Nevermind

MamaM said...

Is the brown blurry thing in the middle a well formed loaf? Clicking on it produces a mild garlic scent, but no greater clarity.

ndspinelli said...

MamaM, No, "It's just a Baby Ruth!"

MamaM said...

*snickers*

MamaM said...

I like this pic. The look on Bert's face reminds me of my initial response whenever a loose loaf pops up in the thread. Meanwhile, Ernie la-de-das on with more gas released.

Together they form a comic duo... with Ernie acting the role of the naïve trouble-maker and Bert the world-weary foil.