Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's no surprise!



That Nick's bride has another winner on her hands.

Not Nick of course but her wonderful new book "Taken By Surprise." It continues the adventures of her protagonist Caroline Spencer and her life in the hell hole that is Madison Wisconsin.

I don't want to put in any spoilers but lets just say that she has really opened up the storyline in this volume. With the help of her friend Hawk and the assistance of Sergeant Belson and Captain Martin Quirk.....Spencer solves a very disturbing case involving cheese and bratwurst.

Seriously I am half way through it and I heartily recommend it to everyone who enjoyed the first book.

Oh and one more thing. Try and leave a good review on Amazon after you read it so we can push Inga's review farther down the page.

10 comments:

Cody Jarrett said...

picked it up Friday. Haven't started it yet.

ndspinelli said...

Thanks, Trooper. My bride decided that since the reviews were just stupid, vague swipes @ me but positive for the book, just leave them up. I totally agree. Burying then w/ other reviews will help because the reviews are bizarre but it's freaky how quickly she got back up there. I'm beginning to think she doesn't like me. She had to be the first person to buy the book.

ndspinelli said...

That cover photo was taken by my bride and the pickup truck is my son's buddies truck..an old beater that a beaner would drive.

The Dude said...

You must be kidding, Nickster - she never bought the book nor read it - she just wanted to make her spiteful point and move on.

Or, if you must purchase an item to review it - well good - more money for you from the state of Wisconsin.

ndspinelli said...

Sixty, I believe you must purchase the book to comment. She was apparently the first person to do so. A classis, lonely, stupid, crazy, stalker.

ndspinelli said...

Sixty, My bride just corrected me, you were the first to comment. Mea culpa!

The Dude said...

You have a lovely and talented wife, aside from one enormous blunder.

Cody Jarrett said...

So "Old Mr. GrumpyPants" is Sixty? I thought so when I saw all those harlequin novels in his wish list. And the hawaiian shirts.

The Dude said...

Who? What? My wish list can be seen? Amazon must DIE!!!

Cody Jarrett said...

LOL. Fancy shirts, Fabio books, metamucil and stihl chainsaw chains.

Hadda be Sixty.