Tuesday, March 17, 2015

You've got mail

To: James Carville
From: Secretary of State Hilllary Clinton
CC: Donna Brazile, Lanny Davis, Debbie Wasserman Schulz, Huma Weiner
Subject: Optics

Listen Snake Head.

I told you to watch the optics as I am getting ready to run for President. It is vitally important that we conceal what I intend to do as President or we will never win. We have to follow Obama's template and lie our asses off and pretend to be normal and not show our hand.

Optics like this where we show our true selves do not help.

If you don't straighten up and get this right I will call Axelrod and the ballerina and the rest of those greasy Jews. It will cost me more but they know how to do it. If they can get a Muslim elected twice just imagine what they can do for me.

This is your last chance.

7 comments:

ndspinelli said...

You have her cadence down perfectly.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That picture calling Hillary the C word is gold.

Trooper York said...

Hey Lem you can put it up at your site.

Trooper York said...

It's time to get a little edgy.

chickelit said...

What missing letter is behind her head? I want to believe the banner wasn't a photoshop.

MamaM said...

Would that not be an Oh!!!?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I can't believe you guys are not all over this one!