Saturday, March 21, 2015

You've got mail

To: Nancy Pelosi
From: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
Re: Your support in the Iowa Caucuses.
CC: Emily's List, Ellen Degeneres, Huma Weiner, The Fifty shades of Grey guy

Hey Nance.

What is this I hear that you are looking around to see who you will support in the upcoming primary season. Specifically in the Iowa caucuses.

I must say I am very hurt. After all the good times we have shared. That trip to Russia while Bill was  President. My last vacation in Napa where you came to meet me for the wine and quirm tasting. That time when I went to Kosovo and they shot at me. I thought we were Scissor sisters?

Who would you support? That perv Clueless Joe Biden? Fauxahontas? That drunken lowlife Jim Webb? Seriously who else is there?

Please come with me to Iowa. It will be like the old days. Let me show you what I can do with a strap on ear of corn. You won't regret it. I promise.

8 comments:

chickelit said...

Hey! They're wearing the kind of stuff you sell in your backroom boudoir, n'est ce-pas?

Trooper York said...

Yeah.

Too bad it is too racy for Lem. I know he is too wimpy to put up the sexy stuff.

So I have been posting it at Turley's.

Hee.

chickelit said...

The "fake" aspect of the photo is that I suspect Nancy Pelosi is far bustier than the woman who suffered the head transplant.

MamaM said...

Let me show you what I can do with a strap on ear of corn. You won't regret it. I promise.

Corn! The gift that keeps on giving.

Trooper York said...

I know. Where the hell is Haz?

Trooper York said...

That is why I put in the corn. Or she put in the corn or something like that there.

ndspinelli said...

chick, Bingo! I keep pointing out Pelosi has a MAJOR rack that she hides. She is ashamed of her girls, which says a lot about her mindset.

ndspinelli said...

Haz made it pretty clear he is corned out and taking a break.