Monday, March 23, 2015

You've got mail

To: Adam Levine
From: Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
CC: Blake Shelton, Ce Lo, The guy with the Bullwinkle Hat

Hey Adam.

I just wanted to drop you a line to congratulate on the success of your great Music show "The Voice." Although I only watch American Idol I have recently had a chance to meet your co-star Christina and have found a couple of good reasons to catch your program.

I also wondered if you might like to get involved in my campaign. Ever since the problems with Bibi I need someone to reach out to the Hebes. How about it bubbe. There are a few sheckles in it for you. I know that is what your people respect.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a good Shabbos.

Toodles,
Hillary

4 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Hillary can't type. There are MANY pols and celebs of our generation who can't type or use the internet. Her husband is among that dull/normal group.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I don't think I've heard of any of those people.

Aridog said...

Nick...I assure ole Hillary dog can "type" well enough to edit & redact her email messages, then deleting the "forwarding" information, before printing them out for release to the government.

I am only surprised no one (that I know of) has cited this aspect of the 58,000 printed page release. It's as obvious as can be even to a hack.

Here's an example of such an "edited" piece, re-processed in MS eMail, then MS Word, then printed out (cut & pasted here) ...sent from my doctor today:

From: myrecords.hfhs.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 9:49 AM
To: aridog@comcast.net

Subject: Please check your Henry Ford My Records account [Classified-12345]

Richard W Thompson, you have a new message in your Henry Ford Records. It says you are fat, ugly, and stupid. But we all know that don’t we? To log into Henry Ford Records and view your message click here. If you are smart enough to figure out how to do that you obese ignorant slob.

Dr. Ho Ha Guy

ricpic said...

Ever notice how hard life is without money? So maybe those Hebes are on to something.