Thursday, March 26, 2015

It's De Blasio time



In the continuing race to get back to the 1970's the graffiti assholes are out in force. They tagged my front gate this week which is messed up because there is so little to tag. I mean the old huge gates I can see but the little bit I have on my front store.

I called the cops and they came pretty promptly. Filled out some forms. The graffiti coordinator showed up as well. There is a whole procedure now. The city offers to paint but they only can use brown or black paint. Not going to work on my silver metal gates. So I have to fix it myself.

The Seventies are back. Thanks Comrade De Blasio.

2 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Time to get a Mohawk haircut, Army jacket, and a couple firearms, Travis..err, Trooper.

ricpic said...

I read in the Post that subway acts of thuggery are almost twice as high as a year ago. New York is back to General Dinkins, where are you? time.