Sunday, March 15, 2015

You've got mail

To: Ambassador Stevens
From: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
cc: CIA, FBI, NSA

Ambassador Stevens please don't be such a pussy. The demonstrations in Benghazi is really just a bunch of towel heads letting off steam. You are in no danger whatsoever. If anything happens you can be sure that the full power of the United States will be exerted to protect you and the embassy.

I have your back.

I mean what are they going to do? Storm the embassy and kill you or something? Get real.

I enclose an attachment to allow you to donate to the Clinton foundation. I am making up my lists for my Administration in 2016 and I have several open positions that you might be interested in the future. If this method does not work you then you can always use my Amazon Portal to order your holiday gifts. This is a great way for you to show your appreciation for my work as Secretary of State. These powder blue pant suits will not wear themselves you know.

3 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Oh, I'm swiping this one.

Methadras said...

Fucking Classic. Sending this out to friends. Thanks Troop.

Trooper York said...

Thanks Lem. Remember you can always take creative posts for your blog. I just ask that you not repost personal ones.

I am going to try to do a series.