Friday, April 24, 2015

Boy you have a good memory.......Not really ......Oh Henry!




So a couple just walked into the store almost at closing. I remember them vividly even though they haven't been here since 2008.

"Hey how's it going? San Fransisco right?"
"Great memory. I can't believe you remember me from so long ago!"
"Of course I do. Let me set you up in a dressing room."

You see they are a black lesbian couple. They came in when we first opened and the girly one spent a couple of grand. I chatted with the other one for hours while she shopped. Sports. Books. TV. Food. Restaurants.

At end of the day it was an Oh Henry moment. You see I thought he was a dude. But the dude was a dudette. Or something. Whatever.

I was just freaking lucky I didn't say the wrong thing. I will never forget them. It taught me a big lesson. Never assume. That might not be a dude.

2 comments:

chickelit said...

Chaz should take iodide supplements

rcocean said...

Yep, look at Bruce Jenner.