Thursday, April 23, 2015

It never ends.....you can't escape it



So there was this silly little incident on the Real Housewives of New York City this week. The new girl Dorinda was the first to arrive at a dinner party. She sits down and decides she wants to check her coat. Now she sees this black guy standing by the hostess table and he starts walking toward her. She assumes that he works there and calls him over. She goes "Can you take this please and check it." He goes "I don't work here." Hilarity ensuses.

On the Previously TV sites a few hard core SWJ jump and call Dorinda a racist. She disrespected a black man so she should be fired. Now Dorinda apologized profusely and groveled on TV and on Social Media. She knows that the mob was picking out their pitchforks and firing up their torches. Several of these douches went on about how that is how a racist rich Republican treats black people with their micro aggressions that are so hateful. Jeeez.

I think this bimbo was just clueless. She saw this tall dude dressed in a white shirt and tie walking around looking like he was working in the joint. It was an easy mistake to make. I have been stopped many times back in the day in various bars where they thought I worked there or that I owned the joint. You see when I walked in the staff would all come up to say hello and maybe ask a question or two. I was often their accountant and the accountant for the bar. The other patrons didn't know that they just saw everyone asking questions of this older white guy. So they assumed I had something to do with the bar. Does that make them racists.

Race poisons everything. Claims of racism and demands for reparations are only going to get worse when Obama steps down. You gave an inch so now they want a mile. We are never going to come back. Voluntary de facto segregation is becoming the norm. Everywhere.

I will be second to no one in deploring this development.

From behind the walls of a gated community in Florida.

5 comments:

rcocean said...

10 years ago, I used to be confused with the Store Manager or the Guy in charge of the Jiffy Lube.

Now that I'm older, it never happens.

Trooper York said...

What I find really interesting is that even in this silly inconsequential reality show the issued of the day are front and center. With the same reactions, slogans and bromides tossed around. Just on a different level.

Sort of the Lincoln/Douglas debates as performed by retards.

chickelit said...

There's a lively discussion going on back here

Trooper York said...

Yep. Retards.

rcocean said...

I must move in the wrong crowd. I've never heard anyone in real life mention "micro-aggression".