Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sometimes a show will fool you



So we found this new British mini-series that sort of hits all the notes that we look for in a new series to watch on Netflicks. It is about a British lawyer or Barrister as they are called who is such a great defense lawyer that they call him the "Escape Artist." I guess because he helps them escape from a guilty sentence.

It is only three episodes so that is good. It starts out pretty good with a horrible scary villain who the lead gets off on a dead to rights murder charge. It devolves from there. It is pretty derivative and most of the twists and turns are telegraphed right away. So I can't really recommend it. I mean if you want to kill some time and have something on in the background to fall asleep to then this is the ticket. But it is not up to snuff.

1 comment:

chickelit said...

I have been binge-watching a WW I documentary series: 3 DVD volumes. I'm up to 1917 and the entry of the US against the Huns.

Interesting stuff.