Saturday, April 25, 2015

You've Got Mail



To: Senator Rand Paul
From: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
Re: Your ridiculous questions about abortion

Dear Rand. Your fascist father made a big mistake when he named you after his favorite author. He should have named you after the literary character you most resemble. Lenny the retard in "Of Mice and Men."

I noticed recently you replied to a question about abortion that you would answer it when a liberal would answer a question about aborting a seven pound baby. Well let me answer that one for you.

It can be this fucking big and we can still chop it up!

Of course I would support aborting a seven pound baby. Or a ten pound baby. Or one that can walk and talk. I don't care if it can survive outside of his mothers womb. Why does the weight matter? It is totally up to the whim of the woman. If she feels mentally distressed in any way than that doctor can go in and chop up that fetus like it is the shrimp special at Benihana. Don't you know that woman have fought to have the right to kill their babies no matter what?

And don't give me that religion bullshit. As I have said before deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed. That fetus is just a blob of cells until it is old enough to contribute to the Clinton foundation.

Abortion now, Abortion tomorrow, Abortion forever.

2 comments:

Trooper York said...

Lem I dare you to post that at you're joint. I bet it is good for about 100 comments. Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

You should of course edit some of the curse words.