Saturday, May 21, 2011

I was totally wrong...again!


The Warriors Three were a huge part of the new Thor movie. Along with the goddess Sif they played major roles. And my man Volstagg was played by Ray Stevenson the dude from "Rome." Way cool.

We had a "Ferris Buellar" day yesterday where we took off and played hookie all day. Our good friends came over for lunch and we decided on the spur of the moment to go to the movies. I had wanted to see Thor so we went to see it in 3D and it was great. It is amazing with computerized special effects can do these days. All of your favorties were in it like Loki and Hemidal and the Warriors Three.

Now I can't wait for the Captain America movie.

8 comments:

blake said...

I guess "United Colors of Benneton Super Best Friends" wasn't descriptive as Warriors Three?

Trooper York said...

Well everybody that knows the comic knows them as that.

I always thought of them as Gengkis Kahn, Errol Flynn and that fat fucking guy from Shakespeare.

Trooper York said...

Never knew that Hemidal was black though.

Lot's of black dudes in Norse mythology.

blake said...

In Norse mythology, Heimdall is referred to as "the whitest of all the gods".

Maybe it's a reference to his undies.

chickelit said...

You guys are totally pre-empting my next boring post on the chemical elements.
Next up is Vanadium which was first discovered by a Mexican but nobody believed him. It was later re-discovered by a Scandinavian who named it after Vanna White, the Norse goddess of fertility.

I shit you not.

chickelit said...

Lot's of black dudes in Norse mythology.

Even Jimi Hendrix played that gig. Just sayin'.

(should the period come before or after the apostrophe in "sayin'"?)

Titus said...

I have done a lot of black guys.

I like em all thuggish.

It's so dangerous but hot.

Penny said...

"I was wrong...again!"

ha ha

It's been a while since I've been exposed to that old dog trick.

Does it still work?