Monday, May 2, 2011

Hey take a look at my Braciole!

The had the fuckin' Court St fair yesterday. I hate the fair because all I do is fight with people. They want to come in the store with food or use the bathroom and they are not really interested in buying anything. So we decided to close for the day and rest.

So of course one of our customers emails us and goes "I will be at the store at 3pm." Now we put it up on Facebook and what not but she is from Washington DC and did not have access to her computer. So we had to go in and open up just for her. Which is fine, you never turn money away. Afterward we walked the feast for a little while and talked to a bunch of people we know.

But I really wanted to rest all day and that got screwed up as usual.

6 comments:

MamaM said...

Parker minus Pearl.

Trooper York said...

I know.

Robert Parker had the life I wish I had. Writing for a living. And he had a dog.

My wife won't let me have a dog.

Oh well you can't have everything.

chickelit said...

Fair food:

Wisconsin Style

California Style

MamaM said...

A dynamic and exponentiated version of Susan goes into the assets column. Plus a loyal and a fine feathered bird for a friend.

Peter V. Bella said...

I got your braciole right heeeeere!!!!!!!

ricpic said...

So maybe those Chinese merchants who wanted to shorten the length of the San Gennaro Festival weren't so wrong after all. They had the exact same complaints about people wandering into their stores from the festival with no intention to buy and fingering the goods with their oiled up post braciole hands. I'm sure a little natural racial/cultural animus was behind their complaint but it was partially legit, yes?