Friday, May 27, 2011

More Men in Black bullshit!

Well it looks like they are shutting down Court St for two nights to film this movie. The location scout came by and offered $400 to turn on the lights and an additional $200 to have someone stay in the store to keep the gates up. They are going to digitalized the fronts of the stores anyway so it is all bullshit. I am leaving my gates down but I will leave the lights on.

The problem is of course that no one can park anywhere or the cops will tow you away. They are starting that at 4pm so that screws with my customers who might want to drive by on Saturday. It is just unnecessary bullshit. They said they have already spent $500 million on the movie and they are just getting started. What a mess.

8 comments:

windbag said...

Can you petition the city for lost revenue? (Okay, okay, I'm a naive hick, but it's an option here in Dixie.)

johnburke.burke said...

great picture

johnburke.burke said...

My wife loves roses...Did you plant those yourself

Trooper York said...

Yes. They are in the backyard. I plant roses every year. I had trimmed the bush back to the point that ironrailsironwieghts would weep.

But it lead to some great roses this spring.

blake said...

No way.

Five-hundred million?

That's insane. That would be a record for a completed movie.

Titus said...

tits.

chickelit said...

Titus said...tits.

There's the rub...to form a mortal's coil..

Peter V. Bella said...

I had trimmed the bush back to the point...

You trimmed... oh never mind.