Thursday, May 10, 2012

Holy Crap...Pete Campbell is sticking it in her Stars Hollow!



It is really weird when people end on TV shows where they don't belong.

This week on Mad Men that douche Pete Campbell was banging his neighbors wife the young girl from "Gilmore Girls." WTF? Is he gonna go to pitch an account in Brooklyn Heights and have a three way with Patty Duke and her identical cousin?

She lives in my neighborhood you know. She even came in the store once.

Didn't buy anything though.

Bitch.

I take it back.

I hope he gives her herpes or something.

Did they have herpes back in 1966?

7 comments:

blake said...

I don't think that hair style flatters the chin cleft.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Eeeewwww.

ricpic said...

Who'd want a 3 way with Patty Duke...or a 2 way either?

Trooper York said...

Hey she was hot stuff in 1963 when she was a teenager and I was just figuring out I could use my dick for more than just pee. Just sayn'

Trooper York said...

I bet tons of young guys in the 1990's
feel the same way about this Rory Gilmore girl and now this douche Peter Campbell is polluting her with his tiny burb penis.

Trooper York said...

I mean young guys who grew up in the 1990's feel about young Rory.

Those guys must be so disillusioned now.

I mean fucking fuckin' Pete Campbell.

Why don't she go all the way and be a contestant on the "Flavor of Love."

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Where Pete Campbell has been, it the road not taken!