Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It started with the Today Show!

The crazy day began on the Today show. We had to get up at four in the morning to get to the show in time. Hair and make-up for two hours. Then we had to walk what seemed like a mile through NBC to get to the Today show set. Lisa was on the show with Stacy and our daughter Melissa was one of the models. They had a great time and took a whole bunch of photos. When we got to the Today show set I went into the green room to sit down. My leg was killing me and I wasn't all that interested in the celebritys.

They had Charlize Theron and what not but who gives a shit. Lisa and the kids got to meet Ann Curry and Al Roker and Matt Laurer but I was in the green room putting cream on my ankle.

 I did feel bad that I didn't get to ask my one question.

 What the Fuck Al Roker?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I missed the Today show interview, I wonder if here is somewhere on video. So the NBC building is huge?

I was so shocked to see you and Lisa live at the end of What Not To Wear, Live. Wasn't expecting that. Loved Big Brooklyn Style! Loved Lisa and and all the girls, even the tears, although Sixty and some ofthe guys were getting restless.

Congratulations, can't wait to see the next show.

Trooper York said...

The next two shows are better with the jeans party and Lisa making a motorcyle jacket.

But numbers five and six are the best because we go to the manniquin store and the fabric store and it is crazy funny.

blake said...

That was a pretty strong start: If things improve, so much the better!

(The Flower loved it!)

Trooper York said...

We just hope that people give it a chance and they will be happy that they did.

In the later shows we stopped listening to the show runner and started doing what we wanted to do.

Trooper York said...

I am so happy that the Flower loved it.

She is going to love some of the goofy stuff we do later on.

Chip S. said...

Too bad you're not a morning person, Trrop, cuz you'd make a helluva Today show weatherman.

Anonymous said...

Trooper, you were cute showing the ladies the wrap dresses, I do hope you get to do a bra fitting in future episodes, whaddya think?

Trooper York said...

Lisa really hated that beyotch. At one point she excused herself and came in the back and said she couldn't deal with her. That's when I usually step in and tell them that maybe there is nothing there for them and they should move on down the highway. But the show runner guy wouldn't let me do that.

I said you want conflict you douchebag. We can give you some conflict right here right now.

Anonymous said...

Well she ended up looking pretty damn good despite her sour puss.

Chip S. said...

No surprise that a sour puss was accompanied by a douchebag, really.

blake said...

We talking about Elyssa?

Titus said...

Did you see Charlize's tits?

She looks like she has small but pouting breasts.

tits.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You did not meet Ann Curry?

WTF!

It is like climbing Everest and turning around voluntarily in the last 100 feet.

ricpic said...

What did Al Roker do this time?

Any info on the ratings front?

ndspinelli said...

If you want conflict how about some customers come in wearing Red Sox, Mets, or Packer caps.