Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I found out that Ann Curry is in a lot of trouble!


We were working with the publicity people and we got a tentative schedule of the stuff we have to do.

We are filming a shot with WPIX News with tips for plus size shopping. It will be taped and shown later closer to air date. That's Friday morning and we are scrambling to prepare.

Then the big news. We will be appearing on the Today show with Stacy on Tuesday May 28th on the day of the show premiere.

Ann Curry should be shitting your pants.

13 comments:

chickelit said...

Which channel is the Today Show on?

I don't think I've ever seen it.

Chip S. said...

NBC, which took a minimalist approach to program names in its early days.

Today.

Tonight.

Not sure what happened to Nooner. That would've been good.

chickelit said...

Oh I remember the Tonight show. I stoped watching it after Carson retired. And it's not that I don't watch TV, I just never used to be a morning person until my daughter was born. She's always up at 6 PST like me. But we don't watch TV in the morning.

Chip S. said...

Is your new avatar a polar bear in a blizzard?

chickelit said...

I'm trying to lower my visibility @ TOP.

Anonymous said...

Be good Trooper!

Michael Haz said...

Fantastic! Wow! That is quite a remarkable thing for youse guys.

Will you be fitting a dress for Willard Scott?

rcocean said...

This really is amazing. Sadly, I'm like Chickenlittle - I've never watched Morning TV - and I stopped watching late Night TV 12 years ago.

Anyway, break a leg Trooper.

chickelit said...

If you give us a heads up I will DVR it. Or ask my daughter to DVR it since I don't do that sort of thing.

blake said...

How did Ann Curry get in MY pants?

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

This is getting exciting!

ndspinelli said...

When Curry does that faux sincere lean forward, you should also and head butt her.

Trooper York said...

I was going to bring her some egg rolls to break the ice. Do you think that is a good idea.