Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Memories



Rex Ryan said....

I love my Mom. She was the greatest. She would drive me to all my practices and supported me and my brother in our obsession with football.

Speaking of obession's I remember how Mom always wanted me to take care of her feet. After a long hard day of waitressing she would come home and I would rub her beautiful slim feet with fragrent oils and baums. I would lovingly paint her toenails with her special polish and trim them when they got too long. And I would braid her beautiful foot hair as she was quite hirstute.

Mom is gone now but every time I watch the "Lord of the Rings" I burst out crying.

J-E-T-S...JETS....JETS....JETS!

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

And, after the braiding, he would have a snack.

blake said...

I didn't see this comment.

Is Rex Ryan a regular?

ndspinelli said...

Rex is more a regular during football season. However, TY has avoided sports of late, he has a lot on his plate. Plus, the Yanks aren't looking like champs this year.