Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Peter Campbell must die!




I mean what will Lorelai do when she finds out. The last anybody saw of her she was either getting butt fucked by the Bad Santa or giving a puffy drugged up Chandler Bing a handjob in that failed series about a phony SNL in LA that lasted about a month.

Now her sweet young innocent daughter is having her perky teats fondled by a 1960's advertising weasel for the prurient pleasures of a bunch of dirty old men on the internet who are whacking their bags looking at her porcelain young ti......errr.....errr.....let me rethink this for a minute.

2 comments:

rcocean said...

Sadly, just a dream for Pete Campbell - and the rest of us.

blake said...

I really don't get the appeal of Alexis Bleidel.

I find Lauren Graham irresistible, OTOH. Even back when she was guesting on L&O and had a goofy curly perm. (Or maybe her hair is curly naturally, I dunno.)

Definitely my preferred Gilmore Girl.