Friday, May 4, 2012

We are approaching periscope depth......

It looks like the publicity is going to hit soon as we have already got a mention on Perez Hilton. So people are going to start talking about it and publicizing it and more and more it is going to be out there. The commericals will start in two weeks or so and we are meeting with the publicist for "media training." You know the deep and abiding respect I have for journalists so this should be an interesting experience. What is going to be even funnier is that we will be treated much better by likes of Perez Hilton than by certain unnamed evil bloggers who are going to be a definite problem. Just sayn'

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone I've told about your show, keeps asking when they will start seeing the commercials, glad to know it will be soon, I suspect they don't belive me!

Anonymous said...

Also, forgot to say, I love the black stockings and really high heels with that dress, pizazz!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Some evil bloggers are friends of you both and the show.

Anonymous said...

Believe.

ndspinelli said...

Who the fuck is Perez Hilton?

ricpic said...

The one on the right's a hot mama. The other one...eh?

Perez Hilton is Paris Hilton's humpbacked mixed race half-sister.

ndspinelli said...

If a problem comes from Madison remember I live here and you know what I do for a living. My services gratis and w/ pleasure. You have my email.

The Dude said...

I would respond, but then I would be a co-conspirator. But you do have my best wishes, Nick...

ricpic said...

Or did I get left and right reversed? Anyway we all know which one's the hot mama.

blake said...

Let me know when you buy your mansion und your yacht.

Titus said...

Perez Hilton got all toned recently but he still has a face like an asshole.

Poor thing.

tits.

Darcy said...

I totally envy those shoes Lisa's wearing. And the ability to walk in them! :)

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

ndspinelli: Think of me as Paris Hilton...then guess who Perez Hilton is?

chickelit said...

Nick, you should know better than to interject in a "ladies" thread.

You got all kinds of assistance back in the balldunking thread. The ladies won't touch that one.

Anonymous said...

I think that was the thread I told my story about my two favorite dementia patients.

chickelit said...

Yeah but none of your commentary was helpful--you just threw up your hands and said "I'm glad I'm a woman"

Time to watch "Justified"

ndspinelli said...

chickenlittle, Thanks for the lead. I just sang you an old Negro spititual over there.