Sunday, May 27, 2012

I don't want to spoil the surprise

So I don't want to spoil the surprise.....but "Big Brooklyn Style" will premiere at 10pm on TLC on Tuesday May 29th right after "What Not to Wear." It will feature my wife dressing three women who need help in finding plus size clothing because of various issues. Lots of human interest and some drama. Some laughs. Some tears. Some seltzer down your pants.

Oh by the way.... did I tell you lately that the New York Giants had won the Super Bowl?

8 comments:

windbag said...

I told my sister-in-law about your premiere on our way up to NY last Monday (long story there). She used her i-Pad to program her TiVo to record it for her.

I still use my fingers to count.

Michael Haz said...

Nice of you to pick out a dress for Eli Manning.

john said...

Aren't you going to be on the Today show one of these mornings?

Or was that last week? I probably missed it.

Trooper York said...

Lisa and Stacy will be on together on Tuesday May 29th to pump the premieres.

john said...

Wow, just looked it up and your show is coming on at 10PM Tuesday even way out here in the west. I didn't even know we had TLC (rarely ever clicked past channel 26). We're set.

rcocean said...

Looking forward to it.

rcommal said...

I am packing today for our road trip so that with any luck I'll be able to catch your premiere live before we head out of town. Good luck with everything tomorrow!

blake said...

Hmmm. Wonder if we'll get it at 7?