Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Memories




Titus said....

My mother was my biggest fan. She always loved me and supported me even when I ran around the house and pulled up my blouse and called myself Charo and went choocie-choocie.

I was my Moms favorite. I love to come back and take her out for din-din at a fabulous supper club where we have fish fry and samba dancing.

But my Great Grandma was very mean. She hated me. She was a hateful mean old lady. She was still alive when I was a kid and she was such a bitch.

She did make a mean cheese cake. In fact she was famous for it.

But if she didn't like you....she made it out of snot.

Tits.

2 comments:

ndspinelli said...

I always try and find the positive, Titus. At least she didn't make it out of dingleberries.

Titus said...

Actually, grammys love me most too.

They still had perky pointy tits even at an old age.

No saggy grammy tits.

tits.