Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alice gets pissed off!



All of these news shows are totally disorganized. First you are here but you supposed to be there. They take you to the wrong floor and then get pissed because you are not in the right spot. They are just morons.

Anyway the New York Live set is in the MSNBC studios. That's right!

They sent us to the wrong floor and the director of the show had to take us upstairs to the green room. Anyway when it was time for us to go on they took us downstairs and we had to wait in the hallway outside the studio. As we are waiting this elderly actress and her entourage are walking down the corridor to go on first.

Right away Lisa goes "Look it's Mel's Diner." She never remembers names.

So what do I do? Why I start singing of course!

:"THERE"S A NEW GIRL IN TOWN AND SHE"S LOOKING GOOD...A FRESH NEW FACE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD?"

She looks at me witheringly and I go "Bet you haven't heard that very often"

She goes "That was the very first time."

I don't she was too happy.

Sometimes I hate myself I am such a douche.

10 comments:

blake said...

Linda Lavin?

At least you didn't mistake her for Linda Lovelace.

Anonymous said...

She had no sense of humor, sad. Does everyone seem miserable a great deal of the time on show biz land?

Chip S. said...

Was she on the show to plug her starring role in The Nina Totenberg Story?

MamaM said...

Maybe she's sensitive. At least you didn't *sigh* and make the "thhht" sound.

blake said...

Jesus.

blake said...

Can she still sing? She had some pipes back in the day!

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Which is worse, being recognized for some show decades ago...or no one remembering?

The Dude said...

Never saw her show then, have no idea who she is now. But I would be respectful to an elderly woman.

windbag said...

She was a terrible actress. She did a few "Barney Miller" episodes and was awful in them, too. I can't imagine how she got her own show. You could've told her to kiss your grits.

rcocean said...

I remember Polly Holiday but not her. Amazing that piece of crap was on TV for 9 years - but that's how it WAS.