Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Memories


I lost my mother at a young age to a tragic accident when my parents returned to the old country to get an inheritance and had an unfortunate incident with some villagers with pitchforks and torches.

So my Aunt Lily was like a Mother to me. She taught me how to dress but still allowed me to develop my own style. She never said a word when I started buying bullet bras that gave me such beautiful pointy tits. It was like she never even noticed them.

But Uncle Herman noticed them.

6 comments:

ndspinelli said...

In this shot it appears grandpa notices those pointy babies more than Herman. Unlike Titus, I've never liked pointy tits, I like them rotund and unruly.

The Dude said...

Hideki Matsui will join the Durham Bulls this week. Hey Troop, what did Steinbrenner call him?

ndspinelli said...

"That southpaw Jap."

blake said...

Nick,

What never?

ndspinelli said...

blake, Are those your shots..they're quite good. What is ironic about me is I'm not a nosey person. Unless I'm paid to be nosey, then I'm VERY nosey. So, just tell me what you would like, or nothing @ all, because I respect privacy.

blake said...

No, not mine. Kinda make me wish I were a photographer, tho'.