Monday, November 26, 2012

It's all there in black and white

"Why are you sitting like that Selina?"
"Oh I just wanted to give you a good look Trey. You know you like to look at my legs."
"Well they are very nice Selina but this is not professional."
"I know Trey so don't look at them. Look between them where a thin line of cotton leotard barely covers the lips of my sweet, sweet vagin......err....why are you turning blue Trey?"
"Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhh!!!!"
"Oh Trey you are so silly. Let me get the paddles. I know I left them somewhere."

4 comments:

Chip S. said...

So where the hell is Darcy these days?

chickelit said...

That's not even recognizable Julie Newmar. Could be some butterface for all we know.

Photofail.

Darcy said...

Aww. Hi. :)

Chip S. said...

'bout time, girl!

Glendower:
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:
Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?