Friday, November 30, 2012

Mr Aaron Rodgers neighborhood.



So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?


Hi neighbors!
It has been a terrible weekend for your friend Mr Aaron Rodgers. I was stepped on by a bunch of Giants and they were very mean to me and my neighbors. They scored so many points and knocked me down on my coolie and I am very sore. Don't you hate when you have a sore coolie. I know I do. Especially if I have been bad. And I have never been as bad as I was this week.

Those big blue meanies just threw me around. They even pulled on my Mustache. You would think they would have some respect.

Oh well! I won't have to see them until we get to the playoffs. If we get to the playoffs.

Anyway I have to go. I have to cheer up Elmo because they man who they had stick his hand up his butt got fired. I might just have to do it to cheer him up!
 

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Harry Reems

Chip S. said...

Is that a still from his audition for the title role in Austin Powers?

ndspinelli said...

Yeah it is. He never got the call back. They went w/ the guy who is a dick.