Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Last Testament of Pascual Perez


Mi Amigos!

It has been so longs since I have spoken to you. I have missed my friends in Nuevo York. It is so lonely here in the Dominican. I long for the days when I used to get lost going to the Yanqui Stadium. And all the good times in Jimmies in the Bronx. How we danced the salsa. Not like that maricon Victor Cruz. We danced all night. My crew. Hensley Muelens. Roberto Kelly. Alvaro Espinosa. And my boy....mi amigo...Luis Polonia.

Oh the times we had. The chica's. The Coke.....err...the rum and coke...the fun we had back then. I remember when we took the gringos there one night. Dave Eiland tried to pick up a man girl. It was so funny!

But those days are gone. All of my friends have scattered. The only one who speaks to me is Luis. Even my bro Melido has stopped speaking to me. But Luis is still a friend. We get together all the time and hit the clubs. In fact he is coming tonight with a friend of his from New Jersey. Some big politican. I hope it is not the EL Gordo Chrisitie. He is no fun.

Anyway I have lined up some chicas and some blow and we will be having some fun tonight. It will be like old times.

2 comments:

Titus said...

That is one greasy nigger.

tits.

Chip S. said...

Now he's a Good Yankee.