Friday, November 8, 2013

It's all there in Black and White


"Hello Trey it has been a while. How have you been. I have just been here fingering my pussy. I love to finger my pussy in the early evening. Or in the morning. Most anytime during the day. There is never a bad time to finger your pussy."
"What?"
"Yes at church might be a bad time tis true. Although the preacher seems not to mind all that much. Do you like to watch me fingering my pussy....Trey...Trey...why are you turning blue?" "Oh well I guess I will have to call the nurse again. This is getting tiresome. If you don't watch out I might turn cat-tankerous!"

4 comments:

blake said...

"Cat-tankerous" sounds like an actual line from the show.

I wonder if she just lounged around in that cat-suit. There are sure a lot of pictures of her in it.

Cody Jarrett said...

Red River is on TCM today at 2.
Then Rawhide and Sgt Rutledge.

Closely followed by a semi-autobiographical Meade picture, Gold Diggers of 1933.

High Plains Drifter is on tomorrow at 8. I remember the first time I saw it uncut for tv after years of "ABC Movie of the Week treatment, where the line "you're going to look pretty funny with that knife sticking out of your ass" is cut totally.

When the town my grandparents grew up and lived in became a tourist place they built a hotel on the water and added a fancy restaurant. Named it "Lago".

Every time I drive past it I want to spray paint it red and write "HELL" on it.

Cody Jarrett said...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/08/what-green-bay-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-did-off-the-field-could-make-him-one-of-your-favorite-players/

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Here is another pussy shot for you troop...