Sunday, November 24, 2013

Whose that author?

Dawn was breaking as the big Hog scooted through the streets. My five whores were chattering like drunk magpies. I smelled the stink that only a street whore has after a long, busy night. The inside of my nose was raw. It happens when you’re a pig for snorting cocaine.
My nose was on fire and the stink of those whores and the gangster they were smoking seemed like invisible knives scraping to the root of my brain. I was in an evil, dangerous mood despite that pile of scratch crammed into the glove compartment.
“Goddamnit, has one of you bitches shit on herself or something?” I bellowed as I flipped the long window toward me. For a long moment there was silence.
Then Rachel, my bottom whore, cracked in a pleasing ass-kissing voice. “Daddy Baby, that ain’t no shit you smell. We been turning all night and ain’t no bathrooms in those tricks’ cars we been flipping out of. Daddy, we sure been humping for you, and what you smell is our nasty whore asses.”

5 comments:

The Dude said...

The chance of Crack actually being capable of working hard enough to be a pimp are as slim as the Titanic missing an iceberg.

blake said...

The story of my life.

Cody Jarrett said...

besides, any woman "working" for crack would wind up beating the living fuck out of him within a day or two.

MamaM said...

Two favorite lines being pimped:

...invisible knives scraping to the root of my brain.

and

Daddy, we sure been humping for you, and what you smell is our nasty whore asses.”

Methadras said...

Sounds like Titus.