Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It looks my employee problems are over for a bit.




I have finally been able to find a couple of girls to work in the store. Two lovely young black ladies who will work out just fine. One will be in  the front store and the other will be working in the new back  lingerie store I am putting in the back.

I do have to laugh when moron's in the Witless Protection Program in Wisconsin lecture me about black people. I have hired more black people than they have actually met in their fucking pinched and desperate lives. It's not something I have to talk about. It is just what we do. We treat people as people. Not as a class or some sort of sub species or some shit like that there.

Now I just have to learn how to say their names. Why isn't anybody named Mary or Gina or something?

8 comments:

blake said...

Watch out for Shaniqua. She'll steer you wrong!

Trooper York said...

I now but what about Velveeta. She'll cut a bitch.

blake said...

Well, thankfully, the natural 'fros aren't in style, 'cause that's where they keep the deadliest weapons.

Trooper York said...

I told Lisa that I am going to wear my white suit and my planters hat that I bought on our last trip to Bermuda.

I already have the cane and the salt and pepper goatee.

MamaM said...

As long as you don't haul out the old yellow Dawg suit pictured above or poll them on their underwear, you should be fine.

Shouting Thomas said...

Make me the meat in your sammich, girls!

rcocean said...

So, the guy didn't get the Lingerie job.

Obviously.

windbag said...

Hope it works out.