Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Who is this Jim Dolan character?

Well it ain't the guy who owns the Garden and Cablevision. He is to busy fucking up the Knicks and the Rangers to bother posting on Lem's Levity.

He ain't the baldheaded dofous who is busy running to fires and shootings for Eyewitness News in NYC. He is too busy screwing up his reporting to post on the internet.

It ain't even the Jim Dolan who was one of the main troublemakers in the famous "Lincoln County War" along with more famous scoundrels such as John Chisum, Pat Garret and William Bonney.


It is your humble correspondent and bathing beauty Trooper York.

I switched my business email to Google Mail so I have to be signed in to work on my emails. So when I surf over somewhere sometimes I forget to change back so my real name comes out occasion. Since I only post here and at Lem's I am not to worried about it.

You can tell by the picture I don't sweat much.

4 comments:

rcocean said...

Pretty picture. Lots of white, blue and red.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Tits.

ndspinelli said...

What's your bra size after the weight loss?

Dust Bunny Queen said...

I often forget to change and end up being Thedumbplumber on blog posts.

Sigh.