Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, The Next Generation

Yankee's Locker Room July 9, 2008

Derek Jeter: Man this freakin' Jesscia Biel keeps calling me man. Why can't she just let it go. (A-Rod struts into the locker room)
Jorge Posada: Hey A-Rod how they hanging. I see that you made the front and the back page today.
A-Rod: Yeah well what can you do. I can't brag but I have been hanging around with Madonna.
Joba Chamberlin: Wow that's amazing Mr. Rodrequiez. I think she went to school with my grandma in Michigan.
Jorge Posada: Yeah that sounds groovy. Don't you think that's tight and out-a-site Derek.
Derek Jeter: Oh yeah man, Right on baby. Hey Alex if that doesn't work out I think I can get you Pat Benatars number if you play your cards right.
A-Rod: Yeah right, well I have to go work out. (Goes into the weight room with his personal trainer)
Trainer: Well that went well.
A-Rod: Shut up you moron. I can replace you with a needle and vial of monkey semen.

3 comments:

ricpic said...

I'll go on liking Joba unspoiled until he, inevitably, joins the rest and becomes Joba spoiled.

Trooper York said...

Joba is the man. He will be a great starter cause he loves to pitch inside.

Trooper York said...

Man I can't do anything right.