Thursday, July 10, 2008

Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend, The Next Generation

Yankee Locker Room July 10, 2008

Derek Jeter: Man that Vanessa Minello keeps texting me. I thought she had another boyfriend. These bitches gotta know when it's time to give it up.(A-Rod comes into the locker room)
Jorge Posada: Hey Chico, I saw the picture in the post today. You with that fitness model girl. Wassup with dat.
Joba Chamberlin: She seems very nice Mr. Rodreiquez. Did she come to the game yesterday? It looks like she is wearing one of those fake Jason Giambi mustaches they gave out yesterday.
Jorge Posada: That's a real mustache kid. A-Rod likes em muscular right jefe. At least that's what they say in the Post.
A-Rod: She's not muscular, she's just fit.
Derek: No problem dude. Hey if it doesn't work out with Madonna, I think I can get you Diana Ross's number. I hear she still likes to work out.
Background voices: Oh snap man...that's cold...you take that shit
A-Rod: Thanks but I am ok for now. (Slams door as he goes into the weight room).
Trainer: Well at least they aren't teasing you about the divorce
A-Rod: Shut up you moron, I'm not paying you to talk or to sit around looking muscular..I mean ....whatever...spot me...and shut up!

No comments: