Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Commenter Memories Number 121 ND channels Frank Cannon



"Hey sugar how are you baby?"



"You want a date? 1967. You ain't a cop are you? You the fuzz? Cause you can't get past the fuzz if you is the fuzz. You feel me sonny?"



"I bet you want to feel me don't you boss? What yu a prison guard? You must know my man. Tell you what. Half and half at half price if you smuggle something in for me."



"Where did you get this car? From Frank Cannon? He is always driving around with that old cat trying to score some strange. You ain't a freak like him are you. I ain't gonna eat no sugar donut offa your cock now. That be too weird even my ownself."



"Ain't you kinda young to be bald like that?"



"Ok drive around the corner and meet me behind the 7/11."

3 comments:

ndspinelli said...

Hilarious. I have a good friend who is a retired KC cop. She made it up to Major prior to retiring last year. One of her first undercovers was doing prostitute stings. She really got into the garb and makeup. She had great stories. This was the the 1970's and the going rate for "around the world" was only 20 bucks..such a deal! You have a vivid imagination and a great archive of photos!

Jason (the commenter) said...

Trooper York has informers everywhere. We're all doomed!

rcommal said...

Hey, that broad's got alien eyes on her butt!