Monday, November 21, 2011

Nanny and the Professor

"Hello my dear. Why are you so sad?"
"I saw you and Daddy last night on the couch."
"You saw what dear?"
"You were on the couch and you both did not have any clothes on. And you had his thing in your mouth."
"Oh well I see.....well I can understand why you might misunderstand....err.....we were cleaning off the couch so we didn't want to wear any clothes....and I was errr....helping your father get clean as well.....so don't you worry dear."
"That's good. I thought you were praying."
"Why is that?"
"Well Daddy kept yelling ....Oh God...Oh God....I thought you were praying or something."
"Yes well religion had nothing to do with it dear. You will understand some day when you are a Real Housewive of Beverly Hills."
"I love you Nanny Figalilly!"
"I love you too dear."

1 comment:

chickelit said...

But the girl was right. The professor's exhortations helped him come clean.