Sunday, November 27, 2011

One Adam 12....report of EDP badgering neighbors!


"Excuse me Missy but we have been getting a lot of complaints about you."
"Me. What did I do? I am just minding my own business."
"Well your neighbors are complaining that you are banging on their doors and demanding they buy Avon products so you can get a commission. Aren't you a school teacher or something?'
"Yes or something. What do you care? This is a free country. And they owe me. They get to see me running around for nothing. That is worth something isn't it?"
"Not as much as you think sweetheart. Oh and please stop raising your nightgown over your head. You are scaring the squirrels."

5 comments:

chickelit said...

You could write headlines for newspapers!

Bra-vo!

blake said...

EDP?

blake said...

D?

chickelit said...

Yeah, what's up with the DP?

Trooper York said...

EDP+= Emotionally Disturbed Person.

It's what the cops put on out on the radio when they are called to handle a crazy person.