Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What? You had Winnie Cooper?


"Hey Kevin long time no see."
"How are you Paul? I haven't seen you in years. What's up?"
"I just got myself a Minie Cooper."
"WHAT? YOU GOT WINNIE COOPER?"
"Yeah it is a sweet ride. A little small. It is a tight fit. But a sweet ride."
"A TIGHT FIT! WHAT THE FUCK! OF COURSE SHE IS A TIGHT FIT!"
"What are you screaming out?"
"You just told me you banged Winnie Cooper."
"No stupid. I just bought a Mini Cooper. You know that little limey car."
"I gotta get my fuckin ears checked."

11 comments:

chickelit said...

Those chicks don't look of age.

chickelit said...

The one on the left is a chick, right?

Trooper York said...

No he is a friend of the Penn State coaching staff.

Titus said...

I find this posting a little Penn Statish.

blake said...

Winnie's all growed up now.

Tank said...

She looked better as a kid.

Hey, get your dirty hands off her.

Pig.

ndspinelli said...

I loved the show but hated Winnie the Whiner. Mom was a great character as was Wayne the ballbuster.

The Dude said...

Titus, Penn State is your kind of school and your kind of program.

rcommal said...

I see you check in at Ambiance from time to time.

Fred4Pres said...

Winnie was a cute kid, but then went through an Eddie Munster phase where she was rather scary, but apparently some careful grooming and weed wakiing of those eyebrows has made her an attractive adult.

chickelit said...

You guys are a cultural education. I had no clue that that woman existed. Clearly, I am the only one truly stuck in the 60's and 70's.